Attached is my newest binder cover Draw file. It prompts the user for a "client
logo" and it displays the image in 4 locations. Sometimes all 4 locations are
updated, sometimes 1, sometimes 2, 3 or ever zero. When less then 4 locations
are updated, you can save the file, close it, reopen it and magically all 4
locations show the correct image. What's going on here? I'm running the same
code with the same input and getting different results.

... actually, it looks like the attachment is too large for this list.