I'm sorry, I probably should have given a little more
information on what I want to do.  I have one machine
(the master) that will be running a slide show.  I
have other machines else where that will have the same
copy of the presentation and running it.  I am trying
to design it so that when there is a mouse click on
the master slide show to advance to the next
slide/animation then I signal the other machines to
advance as well.  This way I can do somewhat of a
group presentation across the Internet.  I'm ignoring
some of the other issues at the moment such as if
someone "joins" the presentation late, i.e. how do
they know where to start the slide show from to be in
sync with everyone else.  But I think I could hack
something together for most of these issues.  But if I
can't come up with a way to be informed of
slide/animation advances during a slide show, I'm
hosed from the beginning.  I was looking at mouse
clicks because that was about the only thing I could
associate with a slide transition besides a space bar
press, but if there is another event that I could
listen for, I would be willing to look at that.

Thanks,

Brad

--- Christian Junker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>