Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
Hi there,

if using "com.sun.star.lang.XServiceInfo.getSupportedServiceNames()", the array will return all services implemented in the object: "Provides the supported service names of the implementation, including also indirect service names." Are "indirect service names" the (old-style-aggregation) services a service may contain? Or would one have to use reflection to (possibly recursively) figure out all services that are available through the object?

I guess that is what was meant with "indirect service names." However, I also assume that many objects that support XServiceInfo do not implement it that way, but only return their "top" services.

-Stephan

Regards,

---rony