I've created a library which resides in the following directory:

  ~/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/user/basic/Linuxburg

Also I've set up some menu items giving access to functions in that library.

Now, I've some questions concerning installing the library for a different
user on a different system:

* Leaving aside the menu items, is it sufficient to copy the directory
  "Linuxburg" to the corresponding place on the different system?

* How to I transfer the menu bar items?  I see that this can probably be
  achieved by copying the corresponding code in

    ~/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/user/config/soffice.cfg/writermenubar.xml

  but perhaps there's an easier way?  Also, is it possible to create menu bar
  items from within Basic?

--
Dipl.-Phys. Felix E. Klee
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)