Hi,

I have tried with Bootstrap.createInitialComponentContext() and XUnoUrlResolver.
That works fine but it needs OOo configuration to open a port on client side.

Is there another way without a tcp/ip communication ?

Thanks,

Eric

Quoting Eric MOREL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

     Hi,

I would like to do theFirstLoadComponent[2] sample (from firststep)
but in an signed applet. I have an exception
"com.sun.star.comp.helper.BootstrapException: no office executable
found! ". The code start with this line : XComponentContext
xRemoteContext = com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.bootstrap();

I think that I should use another way to connect and manipulate OOo
but I don't find it easily.

Thanks for your help.

Eric

additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Liens:
------
[2]
http://api.openoffice.org/source/browse/api/odk/examples/DevelopersGuide/FirstSteps/FirstLoadComponent.java