Hi Felix,

I'm afraid exception throwing is not available in OpenOffice Basic.

So you will have to define the error numbers and messages by yourself. In tiny programming projects it might be useful to hard code them, in larger projects I would suggest to have a file where numbers and messages are listed.

HTH

Dieter