Hi Stephan,

> (Even if, unfortunately, no
> message is set in a given case, you might get more information by
> inspecting what subclass of com::sun::star::uno::Exception is actually
> thrown, by either using C++ RTTI

Since I tried this myself some time ago: It doesn't work. No matter what
exception is caught, C++ RTTI always tells it's an css.uno.Exception. As
I've learned, this is because our Exception hierarchy is not
polymorphic, thus all those classes aren't different from RTTI's
perspective.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -