Hi Tobias,

> When I start OpenOffice and open the print dialog is shown. Default
> printer is "KyoFS3800". Another printer is displayed, called "FS1800".
>
> But: using the code above prints always on the default printer. Why?

2 suggestions:

1.) Could it be that "FS1800" is not the right printer name? If you give an
unknown printer-name, OO will switch to the default printer. I suggest
setting a document to the desired printer manually and then use
XPrintable::getPrinter to get the correct desired name of the printer.

2.) Use XPrintable::getPrinter in your code to get an array of
property-values and then set the same of the printer in this array. Give
this array back to XPrintable::setPrinter.

HTH

Martin