Hi Juergen, Hi andreas

*** =================================================================
*** Translating Examples to C++ (NEW!)
*** -----------------------------------------------------------------

A nice contribution would be to translate the Java examples from the Developers Guide to C++.

The effort will be about 1 hour and more, depending on the size of
the example.

May I suggest also translating them to Python
OOoBasic could be possible, but need more revamping i think
In fact, not restriscitng to languages

Where can we send the translated examples ?
I would suggest inside the wiki, inside a section reflecting the developper's guide structure, on many hierarchical cascading pages

What is developper's guide licence ? is it free so that it coulf be translated itself in native-languages (ore some starting pages)

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com