KINDLER Jurgen wrote:
Hello Jürgen,

-----Original Message-----
From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The function or better the behaviour of the bean isn't exactly specified for all use cases and that is one major problem. There is too much space for things that work per chance, people count on it and exactly this solutions get broken if something changed for the UI office change the bean behaviour as well.

I have been in situations where I wished that the prerequistes for using
OpenOffice/StarOffice as an application component were explicitly and clearly defined - especially for larger commercial environments where
applications integrating OOo/SO have to live on the same system and even
have to allow for end users using OOo/SO in parallel.

Is there a "space" where the discussion about a specification is actually
happening?

no, not at the moment. We haven't any plans to make bigger changes for the OOBean.

Juergen

Kind regards
   Jürgen