thanks for the support.

The Install file is suggesting to use pkgchk which
warns that it is deprecated.

It suggested to use another program and never gave any
indication of success or failure.

I am using 2.0.1.

I would suggest that you document the "Package
Manager" under tools menu.

The package manager says that AddonConfiguration and
Addons are Enabled.

However I can still not see how to kickstart your
addon.

Thanks.