Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi Carsten

Again, I don't know what you mean with a toolbar group. There is a set of default configuration properties for a toolbar. One of the properties controls the docking state, but you can only change the default for every toolbar.

i think the question is
- i define an addon containing a toolbar
- when deploying the addon is floating
- user has to drag it to dock it manually

How to deploy an addon containing a toolbar so that it is docked automatically ?

Ok, now I understand. That's a good question, but I only have a not so good answer. Currently this is not possible as an add-on doesn't know its resource identifier (e.g. "private:resource/toolbar/addon_1") on package creation time. We know that this is a limitation we have to solve. I hope that we will fix it in one of the future versions (may be before OOo 3.0).

A future solution would be: The resource identifier of an add-on is created from the root node identifier of its "OfficeToolbar" definition. That's known on package creation time and you could add the <Module>WindowState.xcu files to you package. There you would need to add a node for your toolbar and set the property "Docked" to "true".

Currently I only have a hard way to get this done. If you really need it, just tell me and I can give you a description.

Regards,
Carsten