Tobias Krais wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I now had success with creating my first component. I can register it
> and use in in the menus. Thank you all!
>
> But now I want to write a second component: it should be the same as
> already exists: ".uno:SaveAs". But the functionality should be
> different: it should store the object's persistent data to a URL and
> continues to be a representation of the old URL.
>
> It is the same difference as in XStorable.storeAsURL() and
> XStorable.storeToURL().
>
> My question: is it the easiest way to develop a complete new component
> or can I reuse the main parts of ".uno:SaveAs"?

You can reuse everything. You can dispatch the ".uno:SaveAs" command but
with an additional argument, a boolean PropertyValue named "SaveTo".

The drawback of this approach is that you will only get the filters that
are available in "SaveAs", but not the ones you get in "Export", e.g. PDF.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.