Peter Eberlein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use the subject module for mailing, because
> com.sun.star.system.SimpleSystemMail has some restrictions (no access to
> body).
>
> I can connect to SMTP (thanks to ms777) with the following snippet, but
> found no way to instanciate a com.sun.star.mail.MailMessage
> (CreateUNOService("com.sun.star.mail.MailMessage") gives me a null-object).
>
> Any hints?

IIRC there is no implementation for this service in OOo at all. OOo's
strategy for mailing is to use the system mailer (via SimpleMail and
SimpleSystemMail), OOo doesn't want to be a replacement for a mail program.

With an own builtg in SMTP engine OOo would need to provide (and
maintain) at least an outbox folder, that's nothing we want to do.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.