Am Montag, den 10.04.2006, 19:10 -0700 schrieb Kent Gibson:
> thanks for the pointers.
>
> I tried the basic code, and no unpacked directory was
> created.

Maybe, I cannot test with 2.x atm. But on 1.1.3 this works perfectly
well (copied from the basic-IDE):

sub saveUnpacked
        fname = "/home/marc/tmp/test"
        doc = ThisComponent
        dim Args(2) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
        args(1).Name = "Overwrite"
        args(1).Value = TRUE
        args(0).Name = "Unpacked"
        args(0).Value = TRUE
        doc.storeAsUrl(ConvertToUrl(fname), args())
end sub

When called from a document it leaves me with a folder

        /home/marc/tmp/content.test

containing all the stuff put into the zip otherwise.

> I am starting to think this is a bug. hmm.
> odd.

If this is a bug please file an issue. Maybe later the day I can get my
hands on an installation of 2.x...

regards,
Marc