Hi Kent,

Kent Gibson wrote:

as far as I remember these librarys are stored in your
"user" directory so make sure that your user directory
is not being deleted somehow.

Thanks. This made me think of the fact, that on the XP-machine, I've defined my own user-location for macro's (Tools|Options|Paths) and removed the pre-defined. (I've not done that on the other PC's.)
Apparently OOo is not able to handle that.

The funny (...) thing is, that I asked some questions about this recently:
http://specs.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=announce&by=thread&from=1330425

I'll find some time next weekend, to sort things out.

Greetings,
Cor

--- Cor Nouws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I import a basic-library
(Tools|Macro's|Manag|Basic ... Manage, Library's ...
Add)
and close OOo (incl. quickstarter)

When I start OOo again, the library will be listed,
however Empty, which results in error message on loading the
library's-window.

I can reporduce on this system (WinXP, SP1, OOo
2.0.2)
But I can't on Debian / OOo2.0.2 and Win98 OOo 2.0.2

--
Cor Nouws
www.bsooo.nl - www.nouenoff.nl