I will inform you as soon as the fixes are in the master. You could test
your add-on with the version including the fixes. It would be good to get
feedback from other developers BEFORE releasing OOo 2.0.3.
<<

I will look forward to it..  I wish I had more time to work on Ooo stuff (or
generally had more time to work on more technical stuff in general)..

Tim

Tim Tow
Applied OLAP, Inc
256.990.0136