That would be grand if you could. Sorry I didn't
release what the question & answer section was for,
that was silly of me.

regards

kent

####

How to create a frame at an arbitrary location and
ZOrder within a table

Querstion: How do I place a frame within a table at an
arbitrary location so that the content of the frame
influences the size of the table? For example if the
textual content of the frame grows the table grows. It
would also be nice to be able to set its Zorder.

Answer: This should do the trick. You will need to
create a document and a connection yourself.

How to call java program using scripting framework.

Question: How do I execute the HelloWorld java program
that comes with the standard OpenOffice Installation?

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.HowToCallJavaProgramUsingScriptingFramework.snip

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Writer/Writer.HowToCreateAFrameAtAnArbitraryLocationAndZOrderWithinATable.snip