Hi ML,

I have one more problem with my OO document converter in java. It is now
finished and I am calling this little jar file in linux from the
commandline. My goal is to convert a document on a server without X.

With an X server / xvfb it works without problems. But without it always
says it wants to connect to X. Is there really no other possibility than
installing xvfb? Why is X needed?

Greetings, Tobias