From: Kent Gibson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 May 2006 18:36
To: dev@api.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [api-dev] Re: Get a word doc as a java String

it really won't be too tricky. You will need to
connect, and then convert your document. There are
examples for connection and conversion (filters). Be
sure to look in the java examples directory of the
sdk.

Be sure to also look on the openoffice snippets page,
there are some bootstrapping classe which will get you
up and runny very quickly. other than that you will
probably have to be a bit more specific.

good luck