Marc Santhoff wrote:

>> > As far as it works, it's okay with me. :) Do you know an issue number
>> > for watching progress on this topic?
>>
>> No, but it will be announced in interface.announce once it's done.
>> We wanted to introduce the new API together with adding the new UNO
>> features to our models (multiple inheritance interfaces, new style
>> service with constructors) but it turned out to be more work than expected.
>
> I'm looking forward to that.
>
> But the next question is already here:
>
> Is there any way to prevent closing from BASIC? The XCloseListener is
> expected to throw an exception which is not possible from BASIC, afaik.

In OOO 2.0.3 we have a solution for this IIRC. I have to look it up,
don't remember it exactly. But as 2.0.3 isn't available yet I think
waiting until monday is bearable. :-)

In the worst case it would be simple to add a small C++ or Java
component to a package of macros that takes over the task to lock
documents from basic.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.