Hi Christian,

Cristian Fonti wrote:

> Look the issue that i opened, id: 63270

At a first glance I think this something different: this is a problem
that appears when you try to close a document.

Here we are talking about the ability to prevent OOo from shutting down
by still maintaining the ability to close all task windows via "File Exit".

So we still can get another issue. :-)

Best regards,
Mathias

> Best Regard
> Cristian
>
> Mathias Bauer ha scritto:
>> Mathias Bauer wrote:

>>> I just have to find out why we made it that way. There must have been a
>>> reason. :-)
>>>
>>> Once we find out that there is no problem with changing it it shouldn't
>>> be much to do.
>>>

>> Seems that we can't find a reason why it needs to be that way. If you
>> think that it should be changed please file an issue for the "framework"
>> project.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.