I use open office developper release 2.0.3 on Linux with Java and UNO. Openoffice is started as a server under root
and accessed via jboss.

When I try to use storeToURL() to an RTF file I get "com.sun.star.task.ErrorCodeIOException", although the URL
seems correct (its a file url). Also running a test program under different conditions (eclipse client on Windows, to a
Linux server, instead of using the API as a jboss backend) works.

-> So I need to get more information about what goes wrong in my precise case.

Is there a way to get a trace of what happens on the openoffice side, to understand why the file write fails ? Is
there a journal file for errors ? or a debug switch ?

Yves Benigot