Andreas Schlüns wrote:

> This is not an asynchronous signal only ...
> it's our crash handling. That means: one of these threads
> produced a crash and here we try to save all currently open documents.
> So the deadlock is a follow up of a crash in a remote use case of the
> office.
>
> Solutions:
> a) Fix the reason for the crash .-)
> b) Disable Recovery in your use case by using the command line parameter
> "-norestore" by starting the office.

Well, though I agree that fixing the crash is always a good idea ;-) I
also wonder wether the thread owning the SolarMutex does not return from
the X11 call. Obviously the main thread was going to show a tooltip
window. Once this had been finished the emergency saving process should
continue in the other thread.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.