Bonjour Christian Junker
Message du 2006-06-27 16:46:
Then how would you want to convert it to hyper from Decimal? I believe
there is no working way to do this, but I would be happy if you prove
me wrong.

I don't see your point. Hyper is a signed 64 bits integer, and it fits inside a Decimal range. When converting from Decimal to Hyper, of course the Decimal value must be an integer value within the range of Hyper. And the conversion from Decimal internal representation to Hyper should not pose big problems: Basic already can convert from Decimal to Long.

   Bernard