bharathy b wrote:

> Hi Carsten, thank you for replying. "The SDK examples create a
> installable package automatically if you build them with make."  I
> was not aware of this. I will try to find out.Can you please guide me
> more about it.

Please read the build instructions that are part of the SDK. After
installing the SDK correctly you can just go to any example directory
and call "make". This will create the package.

> Also ,now i understood Function1refers to a function by name
> "Function1". But still i am not clearas to  where should i define
> Function1? Should i define Function1 inside
> ProtocolHandleraddon.java?  Since i am a newbie i am not clear with
> these concepts.

Please read the chapters in the Dev Guide mentioned by Carsten.
Any description here would just repeat what is written there.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.