Hi i wanted to know if the following is possible using the XJobExecutor.

  Is it possible to have more than one trigger method for an XJobExecutor?

  At present i have added a toolbar button to the writer document using an
Addon. (Using an UNO Component in Java).
  Onclick of the button creates an htm file in C drive.

  But now i need to add more buttons to the writer document using a Addon.
Suppose i want to add 3 buttons using a single addon. how can i specify the
trigger method for the remaining 2 buttons.

  Are there any better ways of doing this?
  I tried using ProtocolHandlerAddon but i am still not able to understand
dispatcher implementation and how to  get the Add-on register itself for the
protocol part of the command URL.

  Please reply and suggest me how to accomplish this..

  With Regards,
  Bharathy B