Download my free macro document and find section 8.7 titled "Column Widths"

Martin Thoma wrote:

Hello!

I just want to set the width of a cell in a writers texttable (OO 2.0.2,
Windows). I found this message
http://api.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=3446 and adapted
it to basic:

oDesktop = createUnoService( "com.sun.star.frame.Desktop" )
Dim mArgs(0) As New com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
oDoc = oDesktop.loadComponentFromURL("file:///e:/test.ott", "_blank", 0,
mArgs())
oTable = oDoc.getTextTables.getByName("Table2")
oT = oTable.TableColumnSeparators
oT(1).Position = 123
oTable.TableColumnSeparators = oT

But OO says that oT(1) has no member "Position". Is it just too hot today
for me to get the clue or what could be the problem? Has somebody a working
example in basic to set the width of a texttable-column in writer?

Regards

Martin

Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm