I am correting the previous email,

I have a java class that receive one HTML file as a InputStream. I need to
convert this InputStream to Word Document. Is there any method in OpenOffice
API that allows me to do this?

In this class I have also one method that receive three InputStream and
should return one outputstream that contains the three inputstream
concatenated. Is there any method in OpenOffice API that receive
inputstream?