Hi,

in java I try to write a add-on that creates a bookmark at the current cursor
location in a swriter document.
The following code works well for usual texts passages in swriter.
When I run the add-ons with the current cursor location in a table (pure
openoffice tabel, no shreadsheet) it does not work.
How do I handle this case?

                //retrieve current cursor position
                // get the XModel interface from the component
                XModel xModel = (XModel)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XModel.class,
xComponent);
                // the model knows its controller
                XController xController = xModel.getCurrentController();
                // the controller gives us the TextViewCursor
                // query the viewcursor supplier interface
                XTextViewCursorSupplier xViewCursorSupplier =
                        (XTextViewCursorSupplier)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XTextViewCursorSupplier.class, xController);
                // get the cursor
                XTextViewCursor xViewCursor =
xViewCursorSupplier.getViewCursor();

                xDocText.insertTextContent( xViewCursor , xTextContent, false );

Cheers Max