aloizio wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am trying to merge a lot of RTF documents into only one rtf document. The
> problem happens when some rtf files have header and footer. They don't
> appear in the final merged document. Why the header and footer do not appear
> in merged document? Should I set any parameter of Xcursor or XText?

Do they vanish only in case you merge them or do they also vanish if you
load each file on its own? In case it's the latter it looks like a bug
in the RTF import, in case it's the former I would blame the merger.

Without testing it by myself I assume it's a bug (or perhaps
"incompleteness") of the RTF import.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.