when a run the following line by code:

/usr/X11R6/bin/Xvfb-a"/opt/openoffice.org2.0/program/soffice
-headless -nologo -nodefault -norestore -nocrashreport -nolockcheck
-accept=pipe,name=uno3287912735738398511;urp;"
?
I get the following error:
com.sun.star.connection.NoConnectException
???????
atcom.sun.star.lib.connections.pipe.pipeConnector.connect(pipeConnector.