Adam Patacchiola wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I prevent a document from closing? I've figured out how to do it
> for the frame by adding a CloseListener and throwing a
> CloseVetoException in queryClosing, but this does not seem to work for
> the internal document.

It works the same way. The document will not be closed (=destroyed)
then. I assume that you also want to prevent the document windows from
being closed. This is only possible by registering your listener at the
corresponding frames.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.