Hi all,

There is a little bug in manage hierachical Cell Styles.

All the properties along the hierachy can be modifyed and "reset to default" any time now (By UI)
With exception for the cellBackcolor!

This cood seem a good workaround:

SUB Property_2_default
        oSheet = ThisComponent.Sheets.getByName(_
                ThisComponent.currentcontroller.activesheet.name)
        ocell = thiscomponent.currentselection()
        sCellStyle = ocell.CellStyle
        print sCellStyle
'________________________________________________________________________________________
        Thiscomponent.StyleFamilies.CellStyles.getByName(_
                sCellStyle).setAllPropertiesToDefault
        ' this work fine, but all propertie are reset to default
        ' ok ma questo mette TUTTE le proprieta a default
'________________________________________________________________________________________
'       Thiscomponent.StyleFamilies.CellStyles.getByName(_
'               sStyle).PropertyToDefault ???
'       Thiscomponent.StyleFamilies.CellStyles.getByName(_
'               sStyle).setPropertiesToDefault ???
END SUB

But ALL the properties are resetted !

To reset ONLY the backGroundColor I found:
... StyleFamilies.CellStyles.getByName(sStyle).PropertyToDefault ???
... StyleFamilies.CellStyles.getByName(sStyle).setPropertiesToDefault ???

Obviously I have problems about the parametres...

Any Help?

Thanks in advanced

Bart