OK: Found i a bit more about how Libraries are stored in a doc

whe gave a LibraryContainer with inside a ModuleConTainer and a Dialogcontainer

When using Xray on a doc with BasicModules and a dialog i get acces to the ModuleContainer an can copy the modules but i get a "nul object" for the DialogContainer.

xray oTemplate.getLibraryContainer.getbyname("Standard").getModulecontainer
xray oTemplate.getLibraryContainer.getbyname("Standard").getDialogContainer

I this a Bug or i am doing a sily things ?

Fernand Vanrie schreef:
Fernand Vanrie schreef:
Hello all,

I can copy/install  a Basiclibrary  from one Doc to a other Doc!!!

But:  i can not copy/install the BasicDialogs of the same library ???

I can get the Dialoglibrary of the current document (= DialogLibraries)
I can get the Global DialogLibraries  ( = Globalscope DialogLibraries)

For a BasicLibrary , following  code works:
<cModuleContents = oSourceLib.getByName( cModuleName ) >
gives me a string containing the macro codelines
<oIDestLib.insertByName( cModuleName, cModuleContents )>
Install the module into te Lybrary

For a  BasicDialog , following  code do NOT WORKS
<cModuleContents = oSourceLib.getByName( cModuleName ) >
gives no string but a object (do not now what in is)
<oDestLib.insertByName( cModuleName, cModuleContents )>
gives a error

The problem seems to be that whe can get the Dialogs of the current Doc with < OsourceLib = BasicDialogs> = the dialogs in the document where in the macro runs
Having the Dialogs saved in OO
<OsourceLib = Globalscope.BasicDialogs> = thje dialogs in "My Macros"

so i think I need somting lie <ODestLib = odoc.BasicDialogs but thats not working ofcource, but odoc.BasicLibraries do's the job ???? are the dialogs somewhere in hte object retrieved from odoc.BasicLibraries ???

How can the dialog be inserted in the DestenationLibary of the doc

Thanks for any hint