HI

I have read an answer by Mathias Bauer mailed on 11/18/2004 that it was not currently possible to assign a keyboard shortcut to an add-on menu line.

Is it still impossible with OO 2.0 ?

Even if the assignment is dynamic (not persistent), made by some API (typically by XAcceleratorConfiguration.setKeyEvent) and not by a XCU file ?

Thank you if you can confirm this (in which case I feel a bit disapointed...).

did you try to add a ~ in your string defining the menu ?

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006