Hi,

Maybe this mail isn't appropriate in this mailing list (then tell me).
As far as I have understood, there seems to be a bug in the C++ UNO binding of the awt::KeyEvent structure.

When using the following code snippet to set keyboard shortcuts programmatically by the API : http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/ Office.ManagingKeyboardShortcuts.snip

It works well when called from a script (say, automation by jscript) or from Basic (the snippet); then the relevant field is KeyEvent.KeyCode.

But when called from C++ (XAcceleratorConfiguration.getKeyEventsByCommand, setKeyEvent, etc.), it seems to be KeyEvent.KeyChar (either on passing or on return) !
Using this fields instead makes the snippet works in C++.

Should I report this in some way (file an issue) ? I am not familiar with this.

Julien Galand