Hi all,
While testing the next version of Xray I found two strange things with small Basic macros in a Writer document.

1 - Basic code:
   Dim sp as variant, v as variant
   sp = thisComponent.getScriptProvider()
   v = sp.ElementNames
The last instruction throws Basic runtime error:
Inadmissible value or data type.
Index out of defined range.

Yet, Introspection/reflection says property ElementNames do exist in the object and it is an array of strings.

2 - Basic code:
  dim sp as variant, s as string
  sp = thisComponent.getScriptProvider()
  s = sp.DBG_Properties
The last instruction throws Basic runtime error:
An exception occurred
Type: Unknown
Message: PackageMasterScriptProvider is unitialised.

Very strange error message. In fact you get the same error message for an inexistent property like sp.xyz The message is incorrect and DBG_xxx properties should be supported, I suppose.

I think both cases are bugs. What is the opinion of OOo designers?

Regards
  Bernard