Hi Jürgen,

thank you and the 'OpenOffice.org-NetBeans-PlugIn-Team' for the great work.
It took me just seconds to produce a working test-component package with it.

It seems to be quite stable already with the little task, if there
should turn out some bugs/instability in bigger tasks, I'll report them.

Thanks a lot again
    Christoph