Hi Knut,

I'm getting interested in what kind of application are you making ?
I feel the concept might be similar to what I'm trying to do. I'm a newbie
to openoffice so don't have a grasp of a lot of the concepts.

What will you acheive by modifying
/share/registry/data/org/openoffice/Setup.xcu
?

You can write your own wrapper program by probably bootstrapping openoffice.