Hi this was asked some time ago, there are some parameters to specify a range. Please read the IDL Reference.

DeCouto, Douglas wrote:
Dear All,

Is there a way to programmatically tell the calc_pdf_Export filter to
only export a particular sheet in a spreadsheet document?  I see that
using the GUI, I can choose `selected' in the PDF export dialog box,
which will only print the frontmost sheet, which is a good start.

Where can I find documentation on options for cald_pdf_Export?

Thanks,

Doug

--
Douglas S. J. De Couto
***

We use digital certificates on email where appropriate to protect sensitive information and to identify our employees.
To validate our digital signatures, please use this quick update from security
authority Quovadis(http://www.quovadis.bm/root.asp).