Peter Eberlein wrote:
Hi Alamo,
Tobias Krais schrieb:
Hi Alamo,

I'm trying to insert an Input List through XDispatchHelper... Does anyone know which ".uno:..." code is it?

I looked for it in a macro and it says it's ".uno:InsertField", but that's the Input Field, isn't it?

I don't know the answer. But here you can find a list with all .uno:
Commands:
http://www.openoffice.org/files/documents/25/2570/commandsReference.html

If possible, you should use the API instead of dispatch calls.
Indeed, I miss the listfield service: http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/Text/Text.xhtml#1_3_5_Text_Fields

Any comments?
Hi,
you probably need the service "com.sun.star.text.TextField.DropDown"(see below).

I don't know why it's not listed in the  Developers Guide.

Regards,
Oliver

published service DropDown
{
   service  com::sun::star::text::TextField;

   /**
      The name of the drop down field.
   */
   [property] string Name;

   /**
      The items of the dropdown field.
   */
   [property] sequence<string> Items;

   /**
      The selected item. If no item is selected this property
      contains an emtpy string. If this property is set to a value
      not present in the items of the dropdown field it is
      invalidated, i.e. it is set to an empty string.
   */
   [property] string SelectedItem;

};