Hi Oliver,

>>That's the control model, you need the control. Something like
>>  oControl = ThisComponent.CurrentController.getControl( oModel )
>
> aaahh, i forgot :-)

tsts :)

> oModel = ThisComponent.DrawPage.Forms.getByName("Standard").getByName("chk1")
> oControl = ThisComponent.getCurrentController.getControl(oModel)
> oControl.getPeer().invalidate(1)
>
> should do the job ...
>
> BTW: This does not work for SO 7.0 ... :-(

How exactly does "does not work" look like? Does it blow up your
machine, or simply give an error in some line? If the latter, in which?
If the former, in which part did the fire start?
Or does it simply have no result? If so, try different InvalidateFlags
(see the link in my original answer), I'm not sure which are the proper
ones ...

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -