Hi together,

I have different OOo versions installed to test my little cute programm
using Java and UNO. One is my Debian default OOo in /usr/lib/openoffice,
the others are the OOo deb packages in /opt/openofficeX.X. How can I
tell my little program, to use an different OOo?

I added the loader classes to my jar and a manifest file looking like this:
Main-Class: com.sun.star.lib.loader.Loader
Name: com/sun/star/lib/loader/Loader.class

Application-Class: de.twc.oocom.OOCom
Application-Name: de/twc/oocom/OOCom.class

Please give me any hints.

Greetings, Tobias