Niklas Nebel wrote:
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
If the MoveSelectionDirection is set to 0 (Down) using the GUI and then I use the macro to set the direction to 1 (Right), I must restart OOo to see the change. Well, the macro sees the change if I run the macro a second time. Is there a suitable method to convince OOo to recognize the change that is not a "hack"?

You can use the property "MoveDirection" of service com.sun.star.sheet.GlobalSheetSettings. It takes effect immediately.

Niklas
This is EXACTLY what I needed to know! Thanks!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm