Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

I have been documenting all of this...
I must remove the "window state" using "configuration access". <sigh>

Hi Andrew,

On the first look this may seem to be complicated, but we chose to use two different configurations to store different aspects of a toolbar. The content of the toolbar is stored in the UI configuration, the state of the toolbar in the OpenOffice.org configuration. The content of a toolbar can also be stored in a document (something the OpenOffice.org configuration is not able to do).

Do you need help how to access the window state using the configuration access? One more question, what toolbar setting do you want to remove (what's the name of the toolbar)?

Regards,
Carsten