Hi together,

this is my last day working for my current company and I'm hanging on
following thing: I have to write one more UNO package. In this
component, I need to get the current XComponent. I asked the question
how to get the current XComponent out of an XFrame last march and got
following answer:
-----%<-----
XComponent xComponent = (XComponent)
        UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XComponent.class, xFrame);
-----%<-----

The xFrame seems to be correctly initialized, because a
System.out.println(xFrame); says:
-----%<-----
CO> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[oid=86836f4;gcc3[0];836f2b8c8e7111dba26edb1441d9eca5,
type=com.sun.star.frame.XFrame]
-----%<-----

And now something horrible happens. As I query for the XComponent as
described above, a System.out.println(xComponent); says:
-----%<----
CO> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[oid=86836f4;gcc3[0];836f2b8c8e7111dba26edb1441d9eca5,
type=com.sun.star.frame.XFrame]
This is the xFrame, not a xComponent!

Afterwards my package crashes with a NullPointerException when using the
assumed XComponent. Why is the xComponent and xFrame exactly the same?
Is there an other way to query for the XComponent?

Please help me!

Greetings, Tobias