Hi together,

one more question. At the moment I am finalizing my component. Now I
added a Submenu to the "Extras -> Add-ons" menu and my icons are
shown,... Everything works. Now I add transient via Java API an menu
item. The corresponding icon and the text are shown.

But adding a toolbar item the same way won't show the icon, but the
text. Why is there a difference?

Do I have to define something more when creating a toolbar item?
-----%<-----
        PropertyValue[] menuItemProperties = new PropertyValue[3];

        menuItemProperties[0] = new PropertyValue();
        menuItemProperties[0].Name = "CommandURL";
        menuItemProperties[0].Value = ".Judas:PrintTrays";

        menuItemProperties[1] = new PropertyValue();
        menuItemProperties[1].Name = "Label";
        menuItemProperties[1].Value = "Judas";

        menuItemProperties[2] = new PropertyValue();
        menuItemProperties[2].Name = "Type";
        menuItemProperties[2].Value = new Short((short)0);
Am I missing something when setting the properties of the icon?

Greetings, Tobias