Hi again...

2007/1/24, Malte Timmermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

This will return 0 for Cancel, something else (1) for OK.

So if execute() doesn't return 0, do your stuff.

One thing comes to my mind then: When dlg.execute() is finished (user
clicked OK or Cancel), I can "do my stuff", which is to use the data from
the dialog, such as date, time and other info that the user selected, isn't
that data lost when the dialog is closed?

Johnny

Using macros on OK/Cancel button click would be wrong, because users can
also use ESC (=cancel) or RETURN (=OK) for closing the dialog.

HTH,
Malte.

Johnny Andersson wrote, On 01/24/07 19:01:
> Hi!
>
> I am writing some StarBasic macros with OpenOffice.org Calc 2.1 on a
Windows