Marian Rosello Bennassar wrote:

> And try as an input an .odt file and convert it to .pdf the
> everything works!! But if I try to convert a .odm which contains a
> table of contents and an odt file then the conversion stops half of
> the way and just the table of contents is converted.
>
> The problem seems to be that the .odm file is not completely loaded,

This is possible. The master document has links to its part documents
and possibly the links needs an update. By default links are not updated
in loadComponentFromURL() calls so you have to pass an argument called
"UpdateDocMode" that is described in
com.sun.star.document.UpdateDocMode. Please try to pass a suitable value
and see if it works now.

Ciao,

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".